A perfectly balanced, harmonious flow of ink, a soft yet textured surface and sophisticated, muted colours are the hallmarks of the writing instruments in the ‘Slim Edition’ range. The decorative pattern on the fountain pens, rollerballs and ballpoint pens is evocative of the moulds used by Hahnemühle’s papermakers. Delicate laser engraving featuring our trademark cockerel adds a striking, unique detail. Every pen sits comfortably and securely in your hand, and glides over the page effortlessly. The fountain pens in this range similarly include an engraved, rhodium-plated 18-carat gold nib with stroke width F, M or B.
All our fountain pens include a converter, but you are welcome to use ink cartridges instead.
- Metal writing instruments: body with guilloche pattern, colour-anodised
- Available as fountain pen, rollerball and ballpoint pen
- Ballpoint pen with rotation mechanism
- Large-capacity metal refill: stroke width M, black
- Fountain pen with 18 kt. gold nib, rhodium-plated, stroke width F, M or B
- Cartridge/converter system
- Nib is carefully ‘run in’ by hand
0 of 0 reviews